Monday, July 21, 2008

Mondays


Lots to do again.

I realize this picture isn't that clear but I'm currently working on the Crossbone Gundam X1 Ver. Ka. You can see the Core Fighter X1 here, which is already complete.

Its a fantastic kit of one of my most favorite Mobile Suits, the SNRI XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam.

Also have the Battle of A Bou A Quo on G Generation Portable to finish and OMNI vs. ZAFT II came today, which (thanks Q!) is awesome in every sense of the word.

Needless to say I've been busy. The Seed Destiny Soundtrack is coming up tomorrow or the next day, I promise!

Jaa na~!

3 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

Get ready for the tons of decal and sticker work XD

Q said...

Glad that you like RvZII. Looking forward to see the completed Crossbone Gundam!

Apt-1B said...

@Ngee: Oh, I know NK, I know. To be honest, I might tone it down a bit. I don't like the little red Hard Point Decals that basically cover the Gundam from Head to Foot. But I use enough that they're still quite noticeable.

@Q: I love RvZII...its a lot harder though. I'll keep posting as the X1 gets completed. Next up is the MG Aile Strike!