Friday, November 7, 2008

We're Moving!

Hey Gang,

Korewa Gundam will be moving shortly. I want things to go very smoothly so there it is a 1,2,3 - switch over.

The move will be to wordpress. The main reason is that Blogger is a little to stiff when it comes to adjusting the site.

I want to get more active with Korewa Gundam, and so part of that will be having categories much like Z's site, which you can see here.

I'll keep you guys posted. Also, I just read how to take close up pictures on my camera, so I want to get a few shots of the S Gundam's Incom unit that I finished last night.

Big weekend for me, I'll be very busy!

Jaa~

3 comments:

Q said...

Oh you've decided to change platforms? Yea most people choose Wordpress over Blogger these days... Hope the transition goes well though!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your move! and welcome to the wordpress family.

Will you be using a self-hosted site running on wordpress platform or using wordpress.com?

leave your new url link too. so we can all bookmark in advance ;)

Apt-1B said...

@Z - I can see why, there are just so many more options!

@Jacques - Thank you! I'm not quite sure yet on the self hosted aspect. That can be expensive. The new link will be up today!