Monday, September 29, 2008

Lack of Posts

I have to apologize for the lack of recent posts. I've had a rough couple of weeks, with my friend recently passing away due to breast cancer just last week and so I haven't had any time to get much done.

I'll be back this week though.

My G System GP04 Bust came in from GundamPro Shop on Ebay, and its perfect! I'll have pictures up soon.

I'm also working steadily at fully repairing and mounting my 1/144 resin FA Gundam Mk.II. Its supposed to be a fully pose-able kit, but because its a re-cast, the parts don't fit that well. He took a fall off my shelf a few years ago and I haven't fixed him since.

Jaa mata -

3 comments:

Q said...

I'm sorry to hear that things did not go smooth for you. I have been a bit busy recently along with little to no Internet access so I didn't know that a lot of things have happened in between.

But it's good to hear that your GP04 has finally arrived and in good shape! Take your time on it - I am looking forward to your pictures!

Apt-1B said...

Thanks Q - I've got some pictures ready of the GP04. I'll post on it soon!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!